AIM
zephifan

Identity (2006) Identity (2006)

Beauty has never been so monotonous

Your latest journey into a style new to both yourself and your fans. Congrats, Peda. I know the effort you put into this, and it has most certainly paid off - it's the most ambitious black humour I've seen; it's not prejudiced and has not swearing or sex - it's just brilliantly, meaninglessly violent, but with a well mixed music-free soundtrack. Film Noir shed to its barest form, with only red showing through. And topped up with the clever little loading bar (a taster of colours to come).
All my 5 and all my 10. Congrats.

Peda responds:

brilliant review style there friend :) Almost like an advertisement (u think i should use this? :P )cheers

A Very Kirby Christmas A Very Kirby Christmas

Classic Kirby, Very fun and well done Flash

Love your movies, love Kirby, love your site. Well done

Z(old Movie) Sonic Movie Z(old Movie) Sonic Movie

Wow. It's, like, a CONTROLABLE movie....

Hum tum tee; sonic for me.

I am a hardcore sonic fan, so i would suggest people watch this and appreciate the fact that it was drawn frame by frame. nice size too. excellent bg music from an excellent game and a great choice of subject.

Well done.

Peda responds:

Thank you for reviewing. I like sonic fans almost as much as i like sonic ^^

Drak On Drak On

Your best project to date!

Hey there; Once again you over impress me, and it's getting harder and harder to do that. It's not a rip of Panzer Dragoon, it's not 3D, as the speed is constant (calling it a dimension in this game is like ascerting time as a dimension, silly), and I adore the eye game i unlocked when I got enough points.

Great work on the sequences too. I look forward to the next, as usual!

Windows XXP Windows XXP

Very Authentic!

It's the best windows spoof I've played.
It has many programs that look sooo real!
And the 'Control Panel' is a nice touch!
I love the Dalmation background!
-Keep 'em coming!!!

The Battle Demo The Battle Demo

Needs to be completed

i will be happy to play the final version, IF you make is better and add a good Storyline.

Eagle123123 responds:

i will work on it,thanks for the review ;)